Валидност на обявата от 15.11.2019 до 12.12.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a System Administrator for their office in Sofia.
The skill set we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience maintaining the build systems of highly available embedded software
• Software deployment experience to multiple OS including Linux, Windows, iOS and/or Android
• Exposure to cloud environments - AWS preferred
• Experience maintaining/administering Source Control systems
• Experience maintaining/administering Continuous Integration systems
• Experience maintaining/administering issue tracking systems - Jira preferred
• Experience automating tasks with scripts - bash and python preferred
Additional nice to have skills:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field
• Unit test integration, code coverage, and metrics with Jenkins
• Experience with Gerrit or other git workflow requests
• Experience in Agile/Scrum environments (edited)
• Responsible for maintaining, evaluating, and establishing systems for continuous integration with automated build verification and testing
• Create/expand scripts to automate processes
• Work with cross-functional teams to create and continually improve release processes
• Configure and maintain SCM, CI systems and their integration with other systems (e.g. test case management, issue tracking, etc)
• Take part in the deployment of releases to various channels (e.g. Apple App Store, Google Play Store, AWS S3, etc)
• Work on establishing new and enforcement of existing processes related to security policies
• Maintain releases repository
• Work closely with development and quality teams to create a highly productive development environment
The company offers:
- Work on projects involving top international companies in a multicultural team
- Competitive salary with yearly salary updates
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours with 25 days paid time off
- Modern office with transport links and places to relax (relaxation area with sofas, ping-pong table and a PS4)
- Food vauchers
- Company sponsored transit pass
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.