Валидност на обявата от 18.10.2019 до 14.11.2019
Job Space Ltd. on behalf of its client is looking for a Senior C++ Developer for their office in Sofia.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in developing software solutions using C++ and Object Oriented Design;
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, communications and electronic systems (or equivalent experience);
- Have both English written and speaking skills;
- Anticipate problems, take initiative, and assume responsibility;
- Be able to follow a plan and complete assigned tasks on time;
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and acquire new practical skills;
- Have good communication skills, endeavor to work in a team and with clients;
- Be organized and pay attention to detail.
- Experience with QT, STL or Boost;
- Experience with SQL and databases;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE;
- Familiar with Scrum and the Scrum workflow;
- Version control systems (SVN, GIT);
- Continuous integration (i.e. Jenkins).
- Design and development of software sub-systems and applications;
- Documentation of software design;
- If necessary, participate in the consideration and discussion of code and design;
- Communicates with customers when necessary.
The company offers:
- Work on projects involving top international companies in a multicultural team
- Competitive salary with yearly salary updates
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible working hours with 25 days paid time off
- Modern office with transport links and places to relax (relaxation area with sofas, ping-pong table and a PS4)
- Food vauchers
- Company sponsored transit pass
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Job Space Ltd. is an administrator of personal data (Document № 0052484).
Job Space Ltd. is a licensed Recruitment Agency from MLSP with license № 2707/ 17.01.2019.
The candidates are protected by the Law on Encouragement of Employment and do not pay any fees or commissions to the agency. The services of Job Space Ltd. are free of charge for all job seekers.